Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 22: Justin Matthew





In memory of Justin Matthew, who would have been 27 today~


HE’LL TAKE CARE OF YOU (Mother's Lullaby)

Words & Music by David Meece


Hush little child -- wipe that tear from your eye


Don't you be scared of the dark


For someone is watching to guard as you sleep


Protecting each moment you grow



Chorus:


He'll take care of you, my darling, he loves you


He'll take care of you, my darling, for me


He'll take care of you and love you forever and ever


He'll take care of you, my darling, for me.



Moonlight casts shadows on warm summer nights


And the winter wind whispers through the whistling brush


There's no need to worry; He'll stay by your side


And nothing can touch you but love

photo courtesy of highschoolconfidential



1 comments:

Camellia Day said...

I wrote a poem for Justin once. It was on the way down to Alabama. I guess I should share it with you. It's more like my thoughts in strange verses...but you'll see!

Justin Matthew

Never knew you, never cared,
now I wonder who you are,
and where you'd be.

How would you have affected me?
Bold or quite?
Smart or like me?

I wonder if you would have warm and nice,
or have been a little quite and reserved.

Ether way, I want to know the most,
if you would have been proud of me.


:]

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©
Wall Street, Journaled